Each summer, Salem offers Camp SONshine for children ages 2 through those entering 3rd grade in the fall. We are open to Salem students and community members. Camp begins on June 1 and runs through August 7, 2020, with the exception of being closed July 4th. Hours are 6:30am-6:00pm.
Monday & Fridays – Water Play / Wednesday – Cooking Class
Every other Tuesday – Librarian visit / Tuesdays & Thursdays – Chess for Beginners (1st-3rd) – Science Activities (1st-3rd)
Check out our Summer Camp Flyer for more information on what we offer.
If you need to change your child’s schedule for Summer Camp please fill out the SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST
To Enroll for Summer Camp use this link through TADS. If you have not registered at Salem, through TADS, you will need to open a free TADS account.
Pricing: Registration Fee: $90/child, $65/child after 7/4
- Full Day (more than 5 hours): $37/day
- Full Day 2nd Child Rate: $36/day
- Full Day 3rd Child Rate: $34/day
- Half Day (less than 5 hours): $26/day
- Half Day 2nd Child Rate: $24/day
- Half Day 3rd Child Rate: $22/day